PRODUCT WARNING AND RECALL NOTICE WINCHESTER® 5.56mm M855 62 Grain PENE
Wonderful - now when you can find ammo it doesn't work, but I don't think MallWart was ever stocking much green-tip in 30-round strippers. And in 4...3...2...1...cue the accusations that this is part of the vast leftist pinko statist commie lame-stream media Obamacare death panel Gadsen-flag-burning Hollywood elitist ivory tower intellectual anti-straight Boy Scouts pro-sodomy dumbocrat libtard maneuvering to deprive us of ammo for our "modern sporting rifles," though between ourselves we coyly like to call them "EBRs," and Diane Feinstein's personal heavily armed Praetorian Guard of gay transexual illegal immigrant ninjas snuck into WW and peed in the powder.
This is definitely going to cut into DHS's purchase of 70 trillion rounds of incendiary armor piercing saber-toothed hollowpoints, enough to fill a line of three trailer Australian bushtrains from here to Venus and back, along with the 50,000 brand-new MRAPs they are buying, one for every strip-mall Chinese buffet in America.
Contact Information
NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.
I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.
My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments?