Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Handcuff Sources, Type: Non-Fetish Related

I haven't done business with these companies directly, so I can't speak to thier business practices, but the products are fine.
http://www.zaktool.com/
http://www.handcuffwarehouse.com/
The second carries the specialized high-security and medical restraint devises I mentioned.  At one time they carried an "Alaskan" cuff key that was huge, designed for use with gloves on. which, to my eternal regret, I never purchased.  I'm checking to see if it's still in inventory.

I carried medical restraint keys, probably because I used to work in a hospital during college.  If you do so, you need to be somewhat careful with them.  They are popular targets of theft in psych units, and consider the damage that can be done with a piece of metal shaped like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?