Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Friday, October 3, 2014

An Update?

I'm still hanging loose, while negotiations continue with the College.  I'm going to shift more attention to my Facebook Page, that would be my Page, not whatever the other thing is called, because that always seems to get more traffic, even though it doesn't have the flexibility and utility that this blog does.  I don't know maybe I'll switch back, or maybe i'll just live in a hole in the ground and burn animal fat for light.

Bill DeWeese and the Remains of the National Ranger Training Institute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?