Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Returning Home|Natural Disasters and Severe Weather

Those of you working in storm prone areas may want to be able to refer the public to some of this info.  Of course, if they have electricity and internet access they probably don't need it, but I'm pretty sure the CDC has printable info sheets somewhere.



Returning Home|Natural Disasters and Severe Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?