Sequestration is Here - Summary of Effects for Federal Agents and Law Enforcement Officers
""The road to a lawless society is currently being paved by the congressional sequester," Adler declared, claiming that budget cuts would make it more difficult for the feds to capture terrorists and child molesters. "What they're going to do is amputate the long arm of the law. We're not going to sit back and go gentle into the sequester. The consequences are dire. It's unfortunate we have to reach this point.""
Wow, no fear-mongering there, where's Max Rockatansky when you need him? Somehow I think that us peons at state and local agencies can keep up with our already heavy caseloads of child molesters and terrorists. Just like we did before 2003, when we decided we needed more low-level fed LEOs than postal carriers and public health nurses. We'll try to keep a lid on things if another would-be bin Laden blows his own balls off, in between drug interdiction vehicle stops and trailer park domestic disputes, you know, real police work. How about shutting down the FBI shop that's making all the fake decoy bombs for a couple weeks? I'd love to know what that budget line-item reads.
Contact Information
NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.
I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.
My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments?