Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What "CSI" is REALLY About:

Reading and knowing stuff like this:
  • Development of a Rapid, 96-Well Alkaline Based Differential DNA Extraction Method for Sexual Assault Evidence
  • Stochastic Model of the Processes in PCR Based Amplification of STR DNA in Forensic Applications
  • Optimization and Validation of a Fast Amplification Protocol for AmpFlSTR Profiler Plus for Rapid Forensic Human Identification
  • RNA/DNA Co-Analysis From Blood Stains - Results of a Second Collaborative EDNAP Exercise
 

  • Divergent Genetic Strata in Five Bahamian Islands
  • Development of a One-Tube Extraction and Amplification Method for DNA Analysis of Sperm and Epithelial Cells Recovered From Forensic Samples by Laser Microdissection
  • Statistical Model for Degraded DNA Samples and Adjusted Probabilities for Allelic Drop-Out
       
  • Discordance at D3S1358 Locus Involving SGM Plus™ and the European New Generation Multiplex Kits
  • Allelic Frequencies and Statistical Data Obtained From 48 AIM INDEL Loci in an Admixed Population From the Brazilian Amazon   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?