Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hamilton County Parks, PT Commissioned Ranger

Detailed Announcement
Jobs Page

Winton Woods, where I launched my meteoric career in land & resource management.  And lasted one season.  And got poison ivy.  And sunburned. Both. A lot.  And attacked by a toy poodle.  And peeled the magnetic markings off of the Chief's car and put them back on upside down.  I'm pretty sure he is retired by now, and the statute of limitations has got to be up.

If you get on there, as NRTI grads have done in the past, don't embarrass me with those sorts of juvenile shenanigans.  Make up your own shenanigans.  On second thought, just behave like the consummate professional you have been carefully molded into being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?