Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Solution to My Ongoing Fight with MOLLE?

Ares Armor Kydex Holster: Integral MOLLE Mount
This might be sort of neat, though I'm not sure it's $110 beans neat. Kydex used to be a much less expensive alternative to leather, but the prices seem to have skyrocketed after a certain style came out, maybe someone thought it would be banned. MOLLE is one of those things like women's bra fasteners that have always mystified me and caused much frustration and struggle to operate, and no, I don't wear women's underwear. I do have a collection of every type of MOLLE/PALS mounting device that I could find, and I still can't get the hang of it. Maybe I do need to get in touch with my feminine side and learn how to tat lace or quilt or something, that might help.

I do have a Micro Belt, and it's much more practicable than some - read most- battle belts, at least for a typical cop's load for warrant service or weed erad. I'm not sure it needed a Cobra buckle, but they are hip and trendy now and if your belt doesn't have one you must be totally uncool and you will definitely be croaked in your next fight due to your low-tech belt buckle.

As usual, no connection to manufacturer/no first hand experience with product/just interesting/no animals harmed/blah/blah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?