Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GoPro: Grizzly Eats My GoPro





Or in my case, Hocking ate my GoPro, which is still charging on my desk "getting ready" for firearms.  And that after I couldn't get Danica Caron from RAP25 to run over it, or have a chance to duct tape it to the SkidCar  (I actually have brackets and cool stuff like that, but duct tape sounds more Appalachian)


About this video - I pity the guy who had to get the microSD card back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?