Contact Information

NRTI as we knew it is no more, and I don't know what will happen in the future. Technically, I'm still employed by the College, though am enjoying a paid hiatus, and working on everything I couldn't work on when I was spending 70 hours a week running the Program, like cleaning up from the tornado that hit, what, 7 years ago now? I'm also commissioned with a nearby county agency, actually answering to one of the more popular instructors, so I'm still trying to keep my hand in.

I'll continue to post information and news from grads and friends, and also want to keep current with LE news and references.

My College phone and e-mail are pretty much out of service, so I'll be setting up yet another account , so we can stay in touch.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Stranded Scout Group Members Rescued From Slot Canyon (NPS Digest)

Stranded Scout Group Members Rescued From Slot Canyon (NPS Digest)
Capitol Reef is on my post-retirement 2nd trip itinerary, when I encircle the entire Great Basin.  I hope that I'm in good enough shape to not bonk or not be able to slither through the canyon.  That would be embarrassing for me.  I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be if you are a Boy Scout.  But that's just me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?